What is life coaching?
ICF defines coaching as 'partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires clients to maximize their personal and professional potential.'
Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole.
What do I offer?
Depending on the style of coaching that you want, our sessions can be face-to-face, on Skype or by phone.
My INITIAL CONSULTATION is free of charge so contact me today and let's see if we have the right fit.
A. INDIVIDUAL 1:1 COACHING - 3 or more sessions
$500 / month
In addition to the coaching sessions, you will receive:
- summary emails after each session, with homework to be completed before next time. The homework could be an inquiry, a task or a mindset to adopt, all centered around goals that have already been established and agreed on at the beginning of the coaching relationship
- research and articles to support coaching goals
- a 15 minute "can't wait" call if something comes up and needs to be discussed right away
- daily ongoing email contact and support
- coach attendance at meetings, if required, such as; discussions on HR and workplace accommodations, meeting with school officials on individual education plan (IEP) or other consultations
B. INDIVIDUAL 1:1 THREE MONTH package
$1,375/ 3 months - a savings of $125 over regular monthly fee
C. Single session
$185/ 75 minute session
D. Tilt 365 Assessment and Debriefing
The True Tilt Profile is a great tool the help you to figure out which way you 'tilt'. Instead of a more traditional assessment tool which labels you a 'type', it measures natural trait patterns and typical stress reactions. It is a great tool for youth trying to find their path in life.
All my clients are different and you all have specific needs so please contact me directly to discuss and explore what options will work best for you.